·
Registered
2015 SRT
1,261 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Pretty cool!

Global climate change is real, there is a human influence. A person's personal automobile use is pretty insignificant in the overall picture of carbon emissions though, but I understand how some people are driven to hate when it comes to political agendas.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Pretty cool!

Global climate change is real, there is a human influence. A person's personal automobile use is pretty insignificant in the overall picture of carbon emissions though, but I understand how some people are driven to hate when it comes to political agendas.
Great post.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 SRT
1,261 Posts
Pretty cool!

Teasing and hating are two different things. The other side owns hate ...even when they get their way. I do get sick of the baseless whining. Global warming is one of them. People have to have something to protest apparently. It's entertainment for many. Ben here....makes money off of it. It gives him job security too....thus playing Batman after blowing Daredevil, etc, etc....he's on the right side of Hollywood politics.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
875 Posts
I like this guy as,we have the same taste in cars lol....I remember back when he had a black ram srt 10 truck 6 speed if I am not mistaken......now he has a hellcat...big kudos to him

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Pretty cool!

Bravo, this is among the dumbest things I've read in awhile...

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Pretty cool!

No "human influence" on the rest of the planets in our solar system yet they are changing, it's the SUN, has nothing to do with man.

The Solar System Climate Is Changing, Not Just Earth : Conscious Life News

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
No "human influence" on the rest of the planets in our solar system yet they are changing, it's the SUN, has nothing to do with man.

The Solar System Climate Is Changing, Not Just Earth : Conscious Life News

Actually it's not, I mean what an incredibly simplistic way to look at a complex system. But if that's the only level at which you can understand it...well then I'm glad you are not a climate scientist.

Follow the $ or, Al Gore

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Ummm...yeah, follow it there, but don't look at petroleum companies :notallthere: They are just trying to make an honest buck.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Teasing and hating are two different things. The other side owns hate ...even when they get their way. I do get sick of the baseless whining. Global warming is one of them. People have to have something to protest apparently. It's entertainment for many. Ben here....makes money off of it. It gives him job security too....thus playing Batman after blowing Daredevil, etc, etc....he's on the right side of Hollywood politics.:thumbsup:
This is a bit cryptic to me, who hates even when they get their way? Are you saying climate change is baseless? You make comments like you are educated on the subject of climate, did you study this at a high level - perhaps even in college? When in doubt on subjects like this, I encourage you to read what NASA scientists think about it, you know, the people who successfully flew a drone to Pluto and are beaming pictures back...

·
Registered
2015 SRT
1,261 Posts
This is a bit cryptic to me, who hates even when they get their way? Are you saying climate change is baseless? You make comments like you are educated on the subject of climate, did you study this at a high level - perhaps even in college? When in doubt on subjects like this, I encourage you to read what NASA scientists think about it, you know, the people who successfully flew a drone to Pluto and are beaming pictures back...

I'm sure it is cryptic. It was somewhat meant to be because I'm politically incorrect these days. I don't wish to open a can of worms here so I'll leave that one for you to figure out if you are paying attention. The left gets it's progressive way, then hates on those who disagreed, even proposing taking rights away from those who opposed. There...that's a lead if you are interested.

I make comments understanding the scientific principle I learned a long time ago. If you wish to have NASA contact me so that they can prove their objectivity, aka no political agenda, I'll be open to their claims. Until then, the world is not flat. Even the left has....left your position behind. It seems you were distracted. It's not global warming any longer...they couldn't prove it. But like the foil hat wearing types...."There's some kind of change!" so...the "IN" phrase now is "Climate Change" to make sure they cover all bases. lol You know what...if you say it long enough...eventually you may be right.

How long have we tracked temps? Less than 2 centuries? How do we know what is normal....or the accuracy of their measuring equipment over the scope of years? In Science....garbage in, garbage out. Data can be corrupted. So that leaves personal experience. I don't feel like it's warmer.

To throw you a bone...some scientists have come back with a tenth of one degree increase over the past few decades.:grin2:

So...for now....let's say "enough" with the sky is falling entertainment of ourselves.

My environmental side worries more about clean water...or how much trash we humans produce per person. I'm not a tree hugger (plants love carbon dioxide (grade school), IE...dinosaur periods) but I do see a loss in beautiful landscapes. This country is getting pretty populated. The highways are backed up consuming more fuel. People are angry all the time. Less appreciation for life. They expect something for nothing and others to support them. They whine a lot. They are weaker mentally.

...those are things I think about.

Let's work on those things. Let's be real and tell people they are screwing up like parents used to do more often. And on, and on, and on.

Let's concentrate on what both sides Agree on instead of anger toward each other. Let's get the country working again. Almost 1/3 of our country isn't working. We can improve that.

Point? There's a lot of other important things to worry about. We all live here. There is no other planet to run to right now (Don't get me started on the lack of space program nowadays) so we must watch out for our home.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts