Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of having one of those car show display boards made. I never have had one and was wondering who makes a good quality one? Also, if anyone has any good advice about layout, etc., I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT Core
553 Posts
I have been thinking of having one of those car show display boards made. I never have had one and was wondering who makes a good quality one? Also, if anyone has any good advice about layout, etc., I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :)
A member on here does a lot of nice work. jimtete

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Isnt a car show ready car the best display?
Agreed, and that is how I felt until this car. However, in judging there are so many things that are missed so I want to have an easy to see list. The supercharger is under the shaker and cannot be seen, so that is one thing that I want on the board, and there are others... At cruise-ins and small shows I could not care less, but when I am at a bigger show I want it to gets its due from the judging standpoint.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
George, I had the same issue with people asking, "there's a supercharger under there?" and me having to remove and put back on the shaker to show them there was. I came up w/this for a static display (yes, I still have to paint the stick, lol):

Not sure if that will work on the AFR but it's a thought, anyways. Tom

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
George, I had the same issue with people asking, "there's a supercharger under there?" and me having to remove and put back on the shaker to show them there was. I came up w/this for a static display (yes, I still have to paint the stick, lol):

Not sure if that will work on the AFR but it's a thought, anyways. Tom
Great idea, Tom, and well executed!!! Thanks again for another look at your awesome setup! I will see just how easy or hard that would be to do with mine. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
Agreed, and that is how I felt until this car. However, in judging there are so many things that are missed so I want to have an easy to see list. The supercharger is under the shaker and cannot be seen, so that is one thing that I want on the board, and there are others... At cruise-ins and small shows I could not care less, but when I am at a bigger show I want it to gets its due from the judging standpoint.

Good point!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts