Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have Borla xr1 catless longtubues on now with flowmaster 40s. Sounds good but I'm bored with it so what's everyone's opinions for a catback that will compliment them? I like it loud, I was thinking about Borla atak and magnaflow comp until I seen some comments on them being to raspy with LTs so maybe MBRP or zoomers? I want it to be loud so no corsa

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Zoomers will turn it into a snarling beast. :D

Reactions: SecretCajunMann

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the tone of the zoomers I just hope it wouldn't be quieter than my flowmasters. In some of the videos I watched it seems kinda quiet but maybe thats only at idle. And I kinda wonder why the new zoomers kits have no x or h pipe like all the other aftermarket kits do

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I like the tone of the zoomers I just hope it wouldn't be quieter than my flowmasters. In some of the videos I watched it seems kinda quiet but maybe thats only at idle. And I kinda wonder why the new zoomers kits have no x or h pipe like all the other aftermarket kits do

I've had my Zoomers on for a couple years now and I wouldn't switch to anything else. Sound is subjective, but to me is has the smoothest, deepest muscle car sound for these cars.

Zoomers are much richer, smoother and louder than Flowmaster 40s. I know a couple guys who have switched from FM to Zoomers and like the sound a whole lot better.

My advise is to hear Zoomers in real life. Hit up the regional subforum and see if anyone will give you a listen/drive. Heck, if you were in Omaha I'd take you for a spin.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I appreciate your advice. My local club show is this weekend and we are expecting 60-80 cars so surly someone has them. I finally found a video of them paired with headers and wow. I'm almost certain already that they are gonna be my next exhaust. Thanks Omaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.