Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,753 Posts
Reactions: vpzyck

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,753 Posts
It was from when Lamborghini used to build MOPAR...

A Guy

Reactions: vpzyck

·
Registered
331 Posts
I love mopar. U never know what off the wall thing there going to do. Let put the v10 out of the viper on a motorcycle, a jet motor in a car, 800+ hp in a production car, a factory drag car in the 60's complete with acid dipped bumpers, half a dash, lexan windows, a thinner front window, race seats & everything else there in a drag car. The lost does on & on. Ite a company made for hooligan & the guys that will git in s fist fight but buy u a beer after. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
516 Posts
I love mopar. U never know what off the wall thing there going to do. Let put the v10 out of the viper on a motorcycle, a jet motor in a car, 800+ hp in a production car, a factory drag car in the 60's complete with acid dipped bumpers, half a dash, lexan windows, a thinner front window, race seats & everything else there in a drag car. The lost does on & on. Ite a company made for hooligan & the guys that will git in s fist fight but buy u a beer after. Lol.

Those are just the projects that were approved for the world to see, I suspect you'd like the insane projects that never saw the light of day even more.

B-segment (formerly FWD) cars + biggest available corporate iron lump = driving from the back seat :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Those are just the projects that were approved for the world to see, I suspect you'd like the insane projects that never saw the light of day even more.

B-segment (formerly FWD) cars + biggest available corporate iron lump = driving from the back seat :)
That would be awesome to hear about. Yeah I would enjoy that. I worked for a deal in the back for a few years. That was a lot of fun really at 20yrs old.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I get the Charger thing every now and then but, it only irks me when it's my wife saying it. I had a 35 year old woman walk by my SP last month and say "nice Super Bee". I asked he tdd about her knowledge and she said she spent time with her father around muscle cars. Had a couple of car guys use the Super Bee moniker. I'm OK with that. I remember the first Super Bee I saw as a kid. Neighbor brought home a spanking new Bee. I recall caressing the emblem, with his approval.

·
Registered
208 Posts
The same thing as above, I almost forgot it was mine as it drove up.
There was a charity car wash where I work. So this beautiful younger blonde I have known for a few years asked me if she could wash my car for charity. She would go get it and take it back. I said no for most of the day but then decided why not after she asked me the 5th time (I do not let anyone drive my cars, especially my Challenger).
I said leave the key in your pocket which she didn't have any pockets.... so she stuffs they key in her top but it didn't fit, it's a big key she says so she stuffed it in her shorts...
I explain to her just hit the brake and the start button on the right. She proceeds to go get the car from the street. She pulls up and she says wow that's a really nice car, where I replied thank you.
So they wash it as I watch carefully. She then says I can drive it back, I said be very careful not to curb it. As she gets in the car she gives me a wink and says do you want to hear it, I said sure hit the gas a bit. As she gets to the corner she decides to mash it. Thank god the traction control was on.
Every time I look at it and drive it I am amazed, I thought I could not be happier but then I purchased a Pedal Commander... It's a whole new car again which will probably help to keep me from buying a scat pack or hellcat.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts