Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been a member on here for a long time but never posted since I ended up getting a 14 Ram 1500. Anyway with the new interior updates and 392 options I'm thinking of getting a challenger for a daily. At least a R/T 392 scat pack 6-speed. Preferably looking at destroyer gray, but willing to look at black, any gray, silver.

What are the best dealers to get the best deals from? I live in NJ and there really is nothing in my area. I saw a ton of listings from Koons Jeep Dodge Chrysler in VA, all scat packs around 33-34(after incentives). Looks like a high volume dealer. Are they the ones to go to?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Barbera's in Philadelphia is a high sales dealership, with your typical high pressure salesmen. You can get a good deal if your good with negotiating. If VA isn't out of your way go a bit more south to Steve White Motors. High praise from many here. I've only purchased parts and any problems were quickly and professionally taken care of.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Koons is odd, they bring in so many Scat pack shakers with no extra options (not that they aren't well equipped base). They must move them pretty well.

I had a great experience at Reeman's Langhorne about 10 days ago, they do have a destroyer gray SP manual on their lot, not sure what other options you are looking for, but it has leather and SPAG.

New 2017 Dodge Challenger For Sale | Langhorne PA

If you check it out, ask for Tony Cascerceri. Two separate visits looking at two different cars and he good guy both times.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I got an incredible deal on an incredible car - SPS

I posted here a month or two ago about wanting to trade my 15 Charger RT R&T for a Scat Pack Shaker. I have been watching the Dodge site for cars in about a 100 mile radius of Washington, DC. I was looking at 16's and 17's. With the 18's about to be in production there are some incredible deals. I wanted Go Mango, but couldn't find the right car. Fair Oaks Dodge in Chantilly, VA had a white 2016 just like I wanted, A8, SPAG, WRT wheels, ruby red interior, etc. Every option except tech, which I didn't want. I was considering a Mustang GT (crazy, I know). I went in and made an offer. After a couple of days of negotiating, they made me a deal almost exactly what I was asking. They beat all other offers on my trade by $3,000, and the discount was staggering! I can't say the exact price, but it beat the previous 20% off they were offering on Chargers. By a lot. My sales manager was Marcelo. My salesman was Tyler. They went out of their way to make the purchase really easy. They said they will be happy to offer any forum members an incredible price as well. Tell them Randy sent you. As far a the car goes, I'm speechless. It's all I could ever ask for, and what I should have bought to begin with. I'll post another thread later, but just wanted to say that I am finally a Challenger owner, and couldn't be happier. Here's a couple of pics from Saturday when I picked her up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. Hopefully I will be in a scat pack sooner than later. I'm moving to Phoenix, az soon so I wont need to worry about the shitty NJ salt anymore. I'm perfectly cool with a near no option scat pack..just want the sun roof, but I could live without it.

I too was and sadly still am thinking about a mustang GT with the Performance Pack. But to get the same quality interior as the scat pack I would need to get the GT premium which makes the price tag higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts