Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
What are the best aftermarket LED Halo Kits for a 2011 R/T
Good question, I'm searching for the correct Sylvania bright Halogen headlights for my 2010 Mopar 10. I can't find info here but Google does nothing but confuse me. The owners manual says to take to dealer for bulb replacement. Is it that difficult???

·
Registered
909 Posts
Are we talking about halos or halogen replacement bulbs? Replacing the halogen headlight bulbs is about a 30 second job.

Installing LED halos is a massive job. I had CCFL halos installed but I had AAC Style do the work. Sent them the headlight assemblies, they broke them open, installed them in the assemblies and sent them back to me. I dropped the bumper to remove and replace the headlight assemblies.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man... That looks sick... What was the final price on that if ya don't mind me asking

·
Registered
239 Posts
Here you go. I had the fogs done also.

What brand of Halo did you end up choosing?
Also who did the installation and how long did it take?
I know some places will have you down for a week, unless you found somewhere local instead of sending the headlights out.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Are we talking about halos or halogen replacement bulbs? Replacing the halogen headlight bulbs is about a 30 second job.

Installing LED halos is a massive job. I had CCFL halos installed but I had AAC Style do the work. Sent them the headlight assemblies, they broke them open, installed them in the assemblies and sent them back to me. I dropped the bumper to remove and replace the headlight assemblies.

Personally, I just want the brightest Halogen head lamps available. The Sylvania site says one thing and Amazon says another. The owners manual says use a 9005 but I'm confused about which bulb to get. Help please??

1 - 20 of 30 Posts