Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

witch one do you think had the most pop and eye catching? I had a Grabber Orange mustang before and people would stop and watch it go by and take photos and give thumbs up all over the place. I know it was the color that made the car stand out so much.

Witch of these 3 2018 colors?

Go Mango looks ok but in all the photos I see it looks like much more of a red orange. The B5 Blue seems to be brighter?

Love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
PCP gets my vote for obvious reasons, but you will get a lot of attention with a TorRed Challenger.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Go Mango is an outstanding color on a Challenger. I also really like Yellow Jacket, so I ordered that on my 2018 T/A. It really suits the T/A with the matte black accents. You can't go wrong with any high impact color on a Challenger, they all look good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Plum Crazy for me. I am waiting to order one for 2018. Would like to get the pearl seats on the Scat Pack but they are only available on GT, SXT and R/T plus.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I vote Go Mango

.....and its mango season.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
B5 for me.

Which is going to make finding a pre-owned Hellcat a bit more difficult next year. At least I have 2 partial years of production to help.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
It's B5 Blue for me.

My thoughts...

I think GoMango is a nice color and PCP is awesome.
Red is good but not a favorite for me. I could drive red if I couldn't get a blue one.
Any version of orange is definitely high impact but a color I would never, ever own.
Any version of yellow is beautiful and I love to see them but it's another color that I couldn't drive.
Green has always been my least favorite color for anything but it sure looks good on other people's Challengers!

·
Super Moderator
15,357 Posts
Hi Guys

witch one do you think had the most pop and eye catching? I had a Grabber Orange mustang before and people would stop and watch it go by and take photos and give thumbs up all over the place. I know it was the color that made the car stand out so much.

Witch of these 3 2018 colors?

Go Mango looks ok but in all the photos I see it looks like much more of a red orange. The B5 Blue seems to be brighter?

Love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks.
Here's shots of 3 '16s in Torred, B5 Blue, Go Mango on a cloudy / partly sunny day.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Go Mango is the best. It's not really that dark or red looking. It doesn't photograph all that well; it's a 3 stage pearl coat paint. I'd say it falls in-between Hemi Orange and Header Orange on the HIP Challenger color spectrum.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 66 Posts