Dodge Challenger Forum banner

BEST High Impact Color for 2018? Plum Crazy? Go Mango? or B5 Blue ? ? ? ?

25K views 65 replies 49 participants last post by  the11thday 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys

witch one do you think had the most pop and eye catching? I had a Grabber Orange mustang before and people would stop and watch it go by and take photos and give thumbs up all over the place. I know it was the color that made the car stand out so much.

Witch of these 3 2018 colors?

Go Mango looks ok but in all the photos I see it looks like much more of a red orange. The B5 Blue seems to be brighter?

Love to hear what you guys think.

Thanks.

#11 ·
Go Mango is an outstanding color on a Challenger. I also really like Yellow Jacket, so I ordered that on my 2018 T/A. It really suits the T/A with the matte black accents. You can't go wrong with any high impact color on a Challenger, they all look good.

Reactions: mvale
#18 ·
It's B5 Blue for me.

My thoughts...

I think GoMango is a nice color and PCP is awesome.
Red is good but not a favorite for me. I could drive red if I couldn't get a blue one.
Any version of orange is definitely high impact but a color I would never, ever own.
Any version of yellow is beautiful and I love to see them but it's another color that I couldn't drive.
Green has always been my least favorite color for anything but it sure looks good on other people's Challengers!

#19 ·
Here's shots of 3 '16s in Torred, B5 Blue, Go Mango on a cloudy / partly sunny day.

Attachments

#23 ·
I think if you're looking for the highest impact color of the three, it would be Go Mango. Photos usually make it look more red than it is in person under most lighting conditions. After looking at many photos of Go Mango, I thought that's the color I wanted...red with a hint of orange. But when I saw it in person, it was a lot more orange than I was expecting, or wanted. So I opted for TorRed, which is more of a red, with a hint of orange (like I thought Go Mango was going to be).

Frank

#25 ·
Late availability - not known if this is only for Demon...since '15 / '16 had B5 Blue available then.

#27 ·
Black...I mean, c'mon, they all look great. Surely one color is calling you. Whatever you choose, you won't be disappointed unless you didn't listen to your inner voice. A Guy

Reactions: PSM450
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.