Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,985 Posts
'Cuda, Hurst 2nd

A Guy

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
I voted the Cuda, that is the one I could see myself in. I could not see enough of the SCL (I know nothing about it) for it to be my vote, for me the Hurst has ugly wheels, a boring paint job and a dumb looking front spoiler, apart from that I like it. :laugh2:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
A poll like this really should have a "none of the above option". Even if you happen to like one of them......there will always be people who don't like any changes this extreme.

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
A poll like this really should have a "none of the above option". Even if you happen to like one of them......there will always be people who don't like any changes this extreme.
I'm with you there.

I was all set to vote none of the above.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts

That would be a useless statistic to have.

If you don't like any of them, don't vote.

·
Super Moderator
15,391 Posts
The "Cuda" example has one of the better looking '71 style grilles. But...the quarters need to be reworked to have the correct shape. Simply sticking '71 billboards over the quarter just don't cut it.

The Hurst has the most "all of one design" worked into the paint, interior and the restraint for going overboard works best on this.

The Russian one - it has some interesting elements of re-interpreting things, but there's a lot of busy-ness that appears someone studied a 2Ks WRX and worked those elements in...and that's where it goes wrong

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,476 Posts
I can't vote, because I can't see the blasted thumbnails... again. :bash:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Cuda.....

·
Registered
866 Posts
I do not like the mad scramble throw everything at it cause Dodge made a muscle car themes. They made a Dodge Challenger. Not a Plymouth anything, not a Daytona - see Charger - not a General Lee nothing. They made a Challenger: Challenger history = R/T, T/A, various regional models (i.e. Western Special), convertible (well built conversions I like), Ralleye. The only ones here for my consideration are the Hurst and the SCL.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus and 2018 Charger GT Plus (GO MANGO ORANGE)
28 Posts
Saw the Hurst one @ Mopars in the park in Minneapolis for sale for $61.000, looked at it-wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hurst, there can be no Cuda without Plymouth imo.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Voted Cuda. Saw one at the Monster MOPAR show in Granite City, IL a few years back. Loved it.

·
Registered
178 Posts
All 4 options look like crap, where is the none option?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts