Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Our Mopar Misfits car club paid a photographer to come out and take some stills and moving photos of our rides. I now have a T/A hood and Shelby Cobra wheels and need to update my photos. These were from a few years ago.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Excellent photos. So the answer to my question is a professional photographer or special cameras or magic?

OK, I see there are programs to do this according to Mr. Google.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
When we hired the photographer, we had over 30 cars that showed up. We each paid something like $30 per car. This included a highway ride down the beach road. The photographer had his girlfriend drive a BMW with a sunroof. He stood up out of the sunroof and then took side shots from the passenger window. He gave us hand signals for where and what he wanted us to do. Then took few shots in the parking lot. Took him about 4-5 hours of on scene work. Went home and downloaded the digital photos. Then e-mailed each person the best 5-6 shots of their shoot. He made good money for a busy day of work. Well worth the money. We had a BBQ going , while everyone waited their turn.

·
Super Moderator
12,913 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
When we hired the photographer, we had over 30 cars that showed up. We each paid something like $30 per car. This included a highway ride down the beach road. The photographer had his girlfriend drive a BMW with a sunroof. He stood up out of the sunroof and then took side shots from the passenger window. He gave us hand signals for where and what he wanted us to do. Then took few shots in the parking lot. Took him about 4-5 hours of on scene work. Went home and downloaded the digital photos. Then e-mailed each person the best 5-6 shots of their shoot. He made good money for a busy day of work. Well worth the money. We had a BBQ going , while everyone waited their turn.
That's an awesome idea, and I've never had any thought, nor has anyone I've known at any Car Club I've participated in think to do this.

·
Super Moderator
12,913 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,913 Posts
Cool :thumbsup: Tell us about how that came about?

A Guy

·
Registered
39 Posts
Love the pics boys!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
One day I'm gonna have to take a road trip east of the Mississippi River. Looks like beautiful country. Here on Long Island the tallest thing we have are telephone poles. Then again, we do have miles and miles of Atlantic Ocean that desert dwellers maybe haven't seen.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
This is at Memorial Park here in town right on the Inter Coast Waterway

Attachments

·
Registered
854 Posts
Just took these a couple days ago, just before entering Berchtesgaden, Germany. Location of the Eagle’s Nest. Getting some last minute traveling in with the family before getting stationed stateside again this summer. Haven’t gotten much traveling in his time, well not with the family and the Challenger that is...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
This is at Memorial Park here in town right on the Inter Coast Waterway

I miss Florida! Was just telling the wife yesterday that I can’t wait for our next trip to the keys. We are originally from West Palm, but I love being down there surrounded by the clear water.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 135 Posts