Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda looking into getting a black fuel door and don't know where to look for a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
863 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
That's completely up to you!

·
Registered
9,350 Posts
I got the OEM black door for mine from Luke at Steve White Parts. They are a forum sponsor, had a great price, and they were in stock.

Great folks to deal with and super fast shipping. Got all my OEM badging and Mopar front brace from them too.

Class operation

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
Yeah it seems as if it's come down to a matte black or gloss black. My '13 has PX8 paint which obviously is more glossy than matte but idk what would look best?

I'd recommend the gloss black. The matte black one may make it look too obvious of matte within the rest of your glossy body paint unless that's how you like it be contradicting with each other.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got the OEM black door for mine from Luke at Steve White Parts. They are a forum sponsor, had a great price, and they were in stock.

Great folks to deal with and super fast shipping. Got all my OEM badging and Mopar front brace from them too.

Class operation

Can you link me one? Can't find it on the website

·
Registered
282 Posts
If you are considering the flat black, consider plasti dip as a cheap trial option. I'm glad I did, since I didn't keep it that way too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
I suggest the matte/vapor one. The gloss just doesn't look right IMHO. I like when the door matches the other black accents.

007.jpg

I'm pretty much convinced I won't get the American Brothers flush fuel door because I like the contrast of the vapor fuel door.

http://www.stevewhiteparts.com/oe-mopar/68250120aa

A Guy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are considering the flat black, consider plasti dip as a cheap trial option. I'm glad I did, since I didn't keep it that way too long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The previous owner of mine did that, and I'm not happy with it. It is starting to peel...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
Check out the Drake fuel door. I have the all satin, but they do make various black editions.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts