Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For years I have went on the Dodge website and build my dream car. Thinking it’ll never happen.
well last week it happened I bought a brand new 2020 dodge challenger widebody scat pack.

it’s black everything.

my question is what is the very best substance to clean the dash and keep it from cracking and looking dusty in the very best product to put on the suede leather red and black seats to make them waterproof and easy to clean!

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Lol if u can't tell I like your car. I use amor all atm but always open to others long term use.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,743 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Looks great!

I use 303 Aerospace for the dash and door panels. Good for rubber moldings and plastics too.

I don't have the Alcantara myself

Dr. Beasley's makes good products

A Guy

Reactions: Stumblin Steve

·
Registered
307 Posts
I had mine ceramic coated, sorta like the old scotch guard deal. Clean it with Adam's

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Chemical Guys Interior Detailer is great. It can go on any surface even LCD screens and it wont scratch. Got the baby powder scented too and it smells fresh!

·
Banned
97 Posts
Which Chemical Guys for the interior (cleaning and protecting)?
Chemical Guys SPI22016 Total Interior Cleaner & Protectant, 16. Fluid_Ounces
Chemical Guys SPI_663_16 InnerClean Interior Quick Detailer and Protectant (16 oz)
Liquid X Interior Detail - Light Cleaner with UV Protection - Non Greasy Finish (16 oz)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts