Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Best Sequential Tail Light kit

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Plum Krzz 
#1 ·
Hey guys I really want to get my girlfriend a sequential tail light set but have no idea which to get. Ive read some are difficult to install and dont know much about these cars, can I get some tips and a set suggestion? Thanks guys Im sure shell love um

#3 ·
I used the Mopar kit, a little bit more money (shop around and you can pick it up about a $25 more). I try and stick with Mopar if at all possible, had the dealer add it to my vehicle profile for warranty purposes. I also have friends who have used the Web electronics kit and they are very happy.

#6 ·
I agree with each of these post...except the one about WE making the MOPAR kit. Bottom line: they both install the same way (about an hour if you take your time); they both have the same features. Yes the MOPAR kit is few dollars more ($20). But should you one day need warranty/dealership service back there, then they will see an official licensed MOPAR product vice an aftermarket product. This was worth the few extra bucks to me...less hassle.

#7 ·
I did WE twice before Mopar even had a kit. No probs. they specialize in it.

#9 ·
Have had the Mopar kit for almost 2 years now, with no problems whatsoever. Plug and play so you can always go back to stock (if you keep your original harness!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.