Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

Curious if anyone has any suggestions on the best shocks to put with a 2015 Scat Pack. I am not going for a track-focused SP by any means but have been working to get the most out of awesome back-roads (turns, hills, long straights, etc.) in the northwest.

Thus far from a suspension standpoint, I have the Mopar front and rear strut tower braces, BWoody sway bar end links, and the Pettys front and rear sway bars. Just looking to know if there are any recommendations for better shocks while keeping the current coils in the front and rear since I love the ride height. I do not think this car needs coilovers for the type of casual driving I do where I only like to push the car a little more from time to time on a clear day. I'm more of the type of guy to keep it at the speed limit but love taking turns and corners with a little extra power if that makes sense. Plus, I love the stock ride height from a visual standpoint and I personally feel lowering the car is a really awful look for something that should be more "muscle."

FYI - I do plan on getting 245s in the front and 275s in the rear soon as well.

Thanks, everyone! Really appreciate it. :smile:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Looks like you have a lot of stuff going already. If you like the stock ride and just want a lower center of gravity i would check out some different spring options. Coilovers are a good option but springs can go a long way too, just have your sway bar links adjusted for the lower ride height

1 - 3 of 3 Posts