Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
im confused by your dislike of the jack shaft design, the loss through the shaft design is basically zero,while opeing up the inlet more since dont have a shaft running through it like a maggie. what are your concerns with the jack shaft design?
No valid concerns other than just my aesthetic preference. It's a perfectly good design.

·
Registered
2011 392 SRT, 2010 R/T Classic, 2019 R/T Plus, 2016 SXT Plus
415 Posts
I too have a Toxic O, and it is not going to be sold or anything. I have 14K on it. I'm still happy with the T-Stat, TB change, dyno tune, and Zoomers. I hit 434whp, 436wtq.

Brett,

Would you have gone the same way you did, or would you have done something different knowing what you know now? I'm thankful for you guys finding out what works and what doesn't for when it comes time to upgrade mine.

Thanks,

Don

·
Registered
78 Posts
No valid concerns other than just my aesthetic preference. It's a perfectly good design.
Oh gotcha, ya its not for everyone. But anythings better than a kb, aesthetics wise>:)

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Don,

This sums it all up for me :)

I too have a Toxic O, and it is not going to be sold or anything. I have 14K on it. I'm still happy with the T-Stat, TB change, dyno tune, and Zoomers. I hit 434whp, 436wtq.

Brett,

Would you have gone the same way you did, or would you have done something different knowing what you know now? I'm thankful for you guys finding out what works and what doesn't for when it comes time to upgrade mine.

Thanks,

Don

·
Registered
78 Posts
Any thoughts on the Kenne/Bell line up of superchargers?
they are functionally fine, but get hotter than most other blowers ive seen. Also theyre butt ugly but thats just my opinion. I cant say i dont have any bias, but id recomend a whipple. The gen3 is lit

61 - 69 of 69 Posts