Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So back in feb. I bought two new tires from discount tire. There rep. On the phone was super cool (brad) suggested I get these certificates for each of my ties I bought and said if anything ever goes wrong with them call us and we'll replace it if it's not fixable. Yeah right I said. And he said no call us and we'll replace it. No questions asked no problem at all. I said ok (didn't wanna sound cheap). But didnt wanna waste money either. But I agreed. Well last nite I get home from work and low and behold one of my tires was flat. This morning took it off the car and down to the local tire shop I go and there's a screw right on the edge of the tread. They said it couldn't be fixed and I needed a new one. Great. I called discount on break and spoke to a different rep. Explained the sich. And he said no problem. All you have to do is buy a new certificate for the new tire and we'll ship one out today. So less than $20.00 later I have a new tire. All I can say is thanks for being a great vender. You stand behind your product. I'll recommend you to anyone (and I have)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,033 Posts
Good deal, I never heard of anyone warranting sidewall damage before. Definietly going to have to look into them when I'm ready for my drag radials.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
My brother's and I have spent so much money at America's Tire (or Discount Tire depending on where you are) its not funny. We all work together in the family business and maintain 9 vehicles, which usually means a couple sets of tires per year. I just spent $1400 on tires (37" tires are expensive!) for my truck 2 weeks ago and plan on taking the Challenger there for tires once the wheels arrive. Their prices are competitive (and they will price match) and their customer service is great. They also rotate tires and fix flats for free, whether you bought the tires there or not.

Also, with the certs, you can have them balanced at no charge whenever you want.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Also, with the certs, you can have them balanced at no charge whenever you want.
I bought a $1600 set of tires for my Ram from them. They made no mention of any cert. They did include free rotation for life though, and I will say that they were very nice to work with. (Unlike Big-O or Walmart)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I bought a $1600 set of tires for my Ram from them. They made no mention of any cert. They did include free rotation for life though, and I will say that they were very nice to work with. (Unlike Big-O or Walmart)

You can go back and tell them you want to buy certs. You can even get certs on tires you didn't buy from them.

·
Banned
368 Posts
You can go back and tell them you want to buy certs. You can even get certs on tires you didn't buy from them.
Yep, I do it on every new car I buy. I go in and buy the certs. Discount tire rocks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts