Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to get new tires for our 2019 Challenger TA 392. It came with 275/40zr20. We have had too much wheel spinning fun in our first 15,000 miles and need replacement before winter. I want to know for the replacement what do you think? nitto motivo vs. pirelli p zero Nero all season. We live in Southern Illinois and four seasons of weather here. Also is there a benefit to the all season plus over the regular pirelli p zero Nero all season? If you have another recommendation we would appreciate it. Trying to keep it to bout $200 per tire.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have to get new tires for our 2019 Challenger TA 392. It came with 275/40zr20. We have had too much wheel spinning fun in our first 15,000 miles and need replacement before winter. I want to know for the replacement what do you think? nitto motivo vs. pirelli p zero Nero all season. We live in Southern Illinois and four seasons of weather here. Also is there a benefit to the all season plus over the regular pirelli p zero Nero all season? If you have another recommendation we would appreciate it. Trying to keep it to bout $200 per tire.
Sounds like the Pirelli's & the nitto's are out. Both will put u over the $200 mark. U have 2 things your looking at that don't exist in the same place. Good mileage & performance tires. Lighter right foot will help with both lol. I've been there trust me after 10,000 miles on my 1st set but they handle great. 485hp is a lot to ask of any tire really especially they way a 3rd gen hemi puts it down & I'm on 305/35 r20's. There not cheap either but wow they work great on back roads. Street drag if u want less wheel spin but u can only drive in the dry & not even the cold. But if u fined the Holy Grail of tires I am all ears. lol. Until then... KILL ALL TIRES .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts