Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2015 RT Plus with Super Trac Pack and CAI and Borla exhaust and wondering what the best tuner is for price and performance?? Diablo, Bully dog, etc ? Their is a bunch on the internet so I figure someone has done this so far.

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
I have 2015 RT Plus with Super Trac Pack and CAI and Borla exhaust and wondering what the best tuner is for price and performance?? Diablo, Bully dog, etc ? Their is a bunch on the internet so I figure someone has done this so far.
majority of custom tuners are using Diablo Trinity, dont make the mistake of buying something and have to buy a Diablo in the future
Luke

Diablosport Trinity T1000 Dashboard Monitor Tuning Tuner Programmer Diablo New : Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Original Parts - SteveWhiteParts.com

remember to use promo code CHA1 always on our site for better better pricing

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
1,189 Posts
I'd go with a Diablosport Trinity or Intune. Trinity is a bit nicer, has extra features, and loads tunes faster. New I think they're $500-600, but you can usually find used ones on here from forum members for $300-350. That's what I did, saved some dough and it still does the job just fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts