Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a new challenger. What's the best way to lower it just a little bit and still try to keep a nice soft ride like stock?

Looking to just set the car a little on some 20" wheels with a bit fatter tires.

Will this end any extended warty. I would buy?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Mopar STP springs only lower it 1"... I think.

Reactions: RWL11

·
Registered
10,134 Posts
Mopar Stage Ones. Perfect drop, stock or better than stock ride.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Throw a fat chick in the back :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
I think Czechman might need to take his own advice and slap them Mopar Stage 1 springs on his car! I did, and it looks and handles great.

Reactions: 19johned53

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I think Czechman might need to take his own advice and slap them Mopar Stage 1 springs on his car! I did, and it looks and handles great.
I agree. Those along with the STP shocks and sway bars, but I'm researching aftermarket alternatives too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the mopar stage 1. Still is a. Dry smooth ride like stock? Not looking for hard or bumpy at all as it's a family car.

What's the price to do that? Is it done at the dealership?

Dose it hurt your extended warty. At all?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
So the mopar stage 1. Still is a. Dry smooth ride like stock? Not looking for hard or bumpy at all as it's a family car.

What's the price to do that? Is it done at the dealership?

Dose it hurt your extended warty. At all?
The ride is better than stock if you drive it aggressively. Corners way better and body lean is eliminated. As far as a smooth ride goes, I can't tell the difference on good roads. On bumpy roads, it's a little stiffer. Get your springs from Steve White. Have your local trusted mech put them on. Will not void your warranty. Best $500+/- I ever spent!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: joe603

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Just be aware of one unintended consequence of lowering your car; the air dam will hit parking curbs so plan on backing into parking spaces from now on just to be on the safe side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts