Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we have been shopping for stuff to make the car more competitive with some of the bigger guys on our Military budget. So she tells me not to look at the accounts ect.. Its been 2 weeks and I have comes been shopping for wheels and axles, looking for a meth kit, and even a few dress up items..
So my awesome bestist wife in the world comes home via a friend pf hers with a NEW 2010 24 foot enclosed trailer..
She listened so well when we were shopping, I needed 5200lb axels, atleats 20 feet.. taller ceilings , tie downs and an extended ramp. I had given up till after the holidays and had assumed we would look again after Christmas ect. for a used one.. Buy, Christmas morning she gets me outside to see our friend pull up with it....
This is after her armed robbery at the bank, coordinating getting the kids here for Christmas, her parents coming in ect. Im not only completely amazed by my wife but impressed and proud of her too.. Anybody wife can buy them a gift certificate to sears.. mine got me a trailer.. All I got her was a Gun, some tools and everything summit had mopar involved for a woman..
Thanks leslie.. AKA Krazy Girl oon this forum

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Very nice! Merry Christmas indeed

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Wow! That's cool.... Very nice ... Merry Christmas Dan and Leslie

Now go get that Duster!

Mike

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Congrats. Merry Christmas.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Congrats Dan Leslie's a keeper for sure congrats
Dan seeing as how you didn't post a picture here you go guys...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
and that's the tow rig going the wrong direction.. at the time.. She did use my credit card to pay for the trailer but, it was a complete surprise and im thankful..
also thansk for the pics Jeffster

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
and that's the tow rig going the wrong direction.. at the time.. She did use my credit card to pay for the trailer but, it was a complete suprize and im thankfull..
also thankf for the pics Jeffster
No problem Dan you shared so I shared with all I am envious of that trailer it's gorgeous and wait till you outfit Merry Christmas :)

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
nice dan, she sure is one hel1 of a wife.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
... looking for a meth kit, and even a few dress up items..
Car forums... the only place you can say your looking for a "meth kit" and have the cops think.... yeah, I'd like to have one, too!

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Thats really cool, We are blessed to have great wifes/girlfriends who support us. Great Hauler, congrats. Oh, now the gun. Im a 1911 man myself. 2002 IDPA national 4th place ESP. Expert class. 300 of best shooters at nationals in my class. Wife an I like our weapons.
What ya get her.
FlatTop

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
she got a ruger LCP, some clothes mostly mopar apparel. but for her b day she got an ipod and a video camera

1 - 19 of 19 Posts