Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good early morning from Dallas, TX quick introduction or i should say re-introduction. I lost my previous info to log on. But those of you who have been on the website for say 5 years or so may recognize my avatar which was taken against the backdrop of my 2nd challenger a 2012 SRT8 392. I am on my 3rd Challneger with the last one being a 2015 Hellcat which I purchased with 900 miles in May 2015. The common denominator is that they have all being black cars with my very first one a 2011 RT Plus. The challenger was a dead ringer when it comes to the closest in resemblance to the original versions which I remember as fairly new cars in the early 70's. The forum has been an excellent educational tool as there is a lot of knowledge collectively within its members. I don't post, I am mostly a reader. About myself. Not much to say, I worked hard, retired early and have a son who practices law in L.A. and I do my best to stay sane with my car and motorcycles. Been with the boss lady for 18 years and 2 chihuahuas complete the intro

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,898 Posts
WB ;)

A Guy

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome back! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts