Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was posted already but I ran across this article about Don Garlits having fun with a new Demon A great article, I wish I could have been there to watch that it would have been great!

The Demon and Don Garlits

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
It says in his workshop he has Hemi water pumps disassembled. Maybe he is working on an improved design to market that replaces the stock water pumps that are failing on so many Dodge Hemi engines lately. We can only hope that is true.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
That was a great read thanks!

A Guy

·
Registered
324 Posts
Still a living legend! 86 years old and he still driving a powerful muscle car and tinkering with everything an engine. The man who truly knows the Hemi engine. He's right! U lose it if you don't use it! Cool video too.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2012 R/T Classic
769 Posts
It says in his workshop he has Hemi water pumps disassembled. Maybe he is working on an improved design to market that replaces the stock water pumps that are failing on so many Dodge Hemi engines lately. We can only hope that is true.
I'm pretty sure the article is referring to industrial hemi engines that were used to pump water.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you are ever on the West Coast of Florida, you must go to the Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum. One of the best racing museums I have been to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts