Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check it again... I was getting inconsistent views with the other host... so I
rehosted them over at the Charger Forums.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Man, I would look....and feel....soooo good in that car!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wow, spectacular!
For all those that whined and complained about the four door Charger - please shut up now.
Suddenly, I may be glad my Charger's a lease . . .

·
Registered
14 Posts
joescat said:
Wow, spectacular!
For all those that whined and complained about the four door Charger - please shut up now.
Suddenly, I may be glad my Charger's a lease . . .
Not until it actually sees production, looking just like that!

·
Registered
492 Posts
They're no doubt 'real' photos, just made larger; thus, resulting in some pixel distortion. Looks as if DCX has even retained some of the interior styling as well...retaining even more of it's classic heritage. :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
castrol.....one word.........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is without a doubt the best looking retro muscle car that looks even better than the original. Without question,it is not only the best lookin car in the dcx lineup, but its the best looking 2 dr. muscle car period!!!:eek: :cool:

·
Registered
492 Posts
burningman said:
Those are the real deal and I must say if it's built and looks like that I'll be trading in my stang for sure!
I, as well as the majority of others who've seen these 'spy shots', as well as your superb concept drawings, will be right there in line with you my friend. :cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Man, it's wierd, I know Dodge released sketches any all, but every picture I see of this Challenger looks photochopped. The dash in these pics looks photochopped, and the front clip looks ps'd too... I am looking forward to seeing official pics.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Copy and paste from srtforums.com

l3it3r said:
I'm sorry for the crappy photoshop job, but I'm in a hurry and wanted to have something to look at while I'm at work tommorow, so here's the rush color change:
Black(crappy job, but you get the idea)

Plum Crazy

Bannana

Sublime Green

Aspen White

1 - 20 of 71 Posts