Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the retro look, it appears to be shorter than the original but still looks awesome. I love the retro stitching on the seats and the 6 speed shifter........

I will be putting one of these next to my CSRT8 when they are available in the SRT version :)

2KWK4U

·
Registered
748 Posts
These pictures certainly put to rest that the front end is somewhat pointed, and not flat like some people feared.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I LOVE that front pic.... Makes it look like the "face" of the car has this really maniacal grin... As if to say "Ha ha! I'm Sex On Wheels & you're not!" LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
my camaro will go...

·
Registered
492 Posts
1968 Dodge Challenger|318 Stock|...hmmm? :confused:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not a real big fan of that Dodge Ram logo embedded in the front-end, as well as in the center of the steering wheel...certainly seems more appropriate for the Dodge truck line-up. I'm also not too thrilled about the large 'Challenger' logo plastered along the upper rear quarter panels either...leave them uncluttered like the original version. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I could do without the "Challenger" on the panel... but I think the Ram heads look good...

.................................................................. DAMN I can't wait for this car to come out!! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ehhh... from the pics that supposedly got 'leaked' that GM was all pissed off about, I really don't see it happening.... The front end looks ok, but the stance is odd, and the rear end is just plain ugly... Nothin compared to the Challenger.. ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow... Just Wow...

Is someone a real good "spy camera operator" or is DCX just not hiding this thing at all?

I wish it was the morning of the day I was taking delivery.

·
Registered
30 Posts
At least DCX isn't blowing their top & making sites take the pics down, like GM's doing... You'd think they'd be happy that people are getting excited... Only reason I can think of, is that they're afraid people are gonna get all hyped up on a new Camaro, then come to find out in January that this is actually a Chevelle or something, so everyone gets let down....

Who knows...

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
DCX seems to be pretty enthusiast friendly, and thats good because without that we wouldnt have the huge Mopar following that we have. I think its just smart long term thinking that keeps that stuff going.

GM, seems to be much too short sighted lately. Anyway, if the car comes out looking like the concept, I'll be in line to buy one guaranteed.

·
Registered
598 Posts
ekool said:
DCX seems to be pretty enthusiast friendly, and thats good because without that we wouldnt have the huge Mopar following that we have. I think its just smart long term thinking that keeps that stuff going.

GM, seems to be much too short sighted lately. Anyway, if the car comes out looking like the concept, I'll be in line to buy one guaranteed.
That's what I'm talkin' about!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll admit, I'm in love with the new Charger...But damn! Lets see, buy the Charger...give to wife, then buy the Challenger...That car is a HOME RUN!!!:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Chikan said:
Ehhh... from the pics that supposedly got 'leaked' that GM was all pissed off about, I really don't see it happening.... The front end looks ok, but the stance is odd, and the rear end is just plain ugly... Nothin compared to the Challenger.. ;)
Yeah well those images weren't the real thing. we'll wait and see. But I think for mass appeal the camaro wins out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The mustang now has SERIOUS competition. Now Ford's not the only one resurrecting American Muscle, with a hearty helping of retro styling.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wonder does anyone real have the final pics of what the camaro will look like. Cause ive see the concept retro looking one, but i havent seen any final ones.

·
Registered
1 Posts
wow, just wow....thats the car i been waiting for. Its time to start saving up, that is my future car. Too bad my srt-4 is going to suffer because i wont be spending too much money into making it fast anymore.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts