Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I hear what you're saying on this, but just because the name Charger was used doesn't make it a bad car. Yeah, it's not a coupe, but I mean, what else would they call it? If they were to re-name it, would you be happy? lol, probably not!

Anyway, I'm so set on getting one of these, I've already picked out my vanity plates!

"ORNOCAR"

·
Registered
250 Posts
Basszilla said:
Well looks like modding the SRT will come to a halt and start paying it off to make room for one of these in my garage.
Ditto...ish.. I'm still doing stuff. lol, gotta get my current setup complete (max out stock turbo basically)

·
Registered
250 Posts
ChriSRT-4 said:
My last mod will be slicks and a W/I kit. No more mods once I get into the 11s.
lol, we have to put quite a bit into our cars for that goal too.. I bet we could put what I've put in my SRT-4 in the challenger and run mid-low 11s all day long. :eek: can't wait.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Come on, no need to resurrect a thread that hasnt been posted in for almost 3 years to post irrelevant info
Yeah, you're right, just was planting a link from old to new ,with the 2009 autoshow : I apologise,in spite of the fact that it was already
"out of the Active Topic" line up after just an hour or so...due to a mass of other more important threads and topics. I'll just delete !

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
No way there is some great info here!!! :lol:

Ya know I only recognize a few names from here, wonder where the others went?

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
245 Posts
Not to resurrect a dead thread but it's great to read the pre-production comments of the design we all love so much now!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts