Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a close up of their hash marks on the car, i had these on my 17, seemed to fit perfect, the edges folded over into the fender............ordered the same for my 20 except for the hood graphics..........seems no matter which way i position them they will not go over the fender into the hood..........dont know if the 20 fender is different than the 17 but something isnt right here. lol

This is the best pic i have of the 17..............if someone has a better pic, could you post it.

Thanks

Rich

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Car Automotive exterior

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So i take it im the only one with the hash marks on the car..........should have kept it, being so rare. lol

The reason im asking is i just got my hash marks from BW, cant call closed for the holiday, but it seems if i line them up as per the instructions, im quite a ways from the body line on the fender.........you can see by the above pic im pretty much close to the body line above the GT emblem, with the set i got now im about half inch or more away from the line.

So if anyone has some spare time, can you shoot me a shot here.

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts