Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Week three of my switch from a 11 Mustang GT to a 15 Scat pack. What are my options for bigger rear tires? Tired of roasting them every time I leave a stop light. Like the look of staggered tires. Had em on my GT. Any pics of what others have done would be appreciated too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
if you're still on 245/45s, definitely go to 275/40s if you plan on keeping the stock rims.

I'm running Conti's ExtremeContact DW tires and I really enjoy them. smooth and quiet ride, great wet traction (whenever I'm forced to drive in the rain).. and definitely a lot more traction than the garbage RSA2s.

Conti released the new version called the ExtremeContact Sport. has a very similar tread design to the Michelin PSS tires. I'd check those out

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you're still on 245/45s, definitely go to 275/40s if you plan on keeping the stock rims.

I'm running Conti's ExtremeContact DW tires and I really enjoy them. smooth and quiet ride, great wet traction (whenever I'm forced to drive in the rain).. and definitely a lot more traction than the garbage RSA2s.

Conti released the new version called the ExtremeContact Sport. has a very similar tread design to the Michelin PSS tires. I'd check those out
That's really helpful. Thank you. Did you only swap out the rears or the front as well?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'd love to get 20x10.5 for my rears. I put 275 on the back and 245's on the front. I like it but would still like bigger in the back and 275's on the front. I wonder if they make a 20x10.5 of my rims...

·
Registered
380 Posts
That's really helpful. Thank you. Did you only swap out the rears or the front as well?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
My suspension is stock. only mods i have are listed in my sig.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts