Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
So what’s it going to be ? Bore/stoke/comp,etc... Details, details!!!!! Who doesn’t love a fresh beating heart!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
So what’s it going to be ? Bore/stoke/comp,etc... Details, details!!!!! Who doesn’t love a fresh beating heart!!!

Hellcat based 426, best of everything, Hellcat heads, Magnuson 2650, L4 Fore 3 pump fuel system E85, race fuel, Kooks complete exhaust system from manifold to tips, :cool:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hellcat based 426, best of everything, Hellcat heads, Magnuson 2650, L4 Fore 3 pump fuel system E85, race fuel, Kooks complete exhaust system from manifold to tips, :cool:
Beautiful!!! What are you numbers are you expecting with this ??? This may sway me towards the Maggie instead of turbos .........

·
Vendor
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first issue with turbo system is your building custom systems........way easier to sc

this will make 900 whps without even breaking a sweat

and our goal is to have two separate setups, 700 whps to autocross and mid to low 900 to road race

with a 2650 a 5 minute pulley change and hptuner file swap and your done under 15 minutes

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
How's the extra weight effect the handling Luke? Did Big Red have a blower before or was he N/A? Why didn't you go with an aluminum block to save some weight? It would offset the blower (also offset your wallet too) :(

That's a healthy sized blower too!

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
I hope you brought enough for everybody?

A Guy

·
Vendor
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How's the extra weight effect the handling Luke? Did Big Red have a blower before or was he N/A? Why didn't you go with an aluminum block to save some weight? It would offset the blower (also offset your wallet too) :(

That's a healthy sized blower too!
yes, was sc before, about same weight, however with changing front end to HC we lost additional weight and opened the front end for improved cooling
Luke

·
Registered
484 Posts
Are they making that blower for a 6.4 yet ? I’m running a 6.4 based 426 with phase four Apache heads , what needs to be done to accommodate the 2650 blower? I do not want the 2300.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You need HC head for that blower.

Are they making that blower for a 6.4 yet ? I’m running a 6.4 based 426 with phase four Apache heads , what needs to be done to accommodate the 2650 blower? I do not want the 2300.

·
Vendor
11,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

not at the moment, and the issue is that it requires a separate belt system, so not likely anytime soon

1 - 20 of 48 Posts