Dodge Challenger Forum banner

201 - 201 of 201 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
two people have significantly help me get better, JJ Furillo with Ultimate Performance with suspension help and components and Mills Robinson, an incredible driver and instructor, bunch of laps together in my car and his have improved my driving skills, whatever you think you know is often wrong, when you get assistance from a really great driver its amazing how the changes occur and how driving styles can change and improve
It really is a science that has a right and wrong way of being done. With good guidance and lots of practice, you almost can't help but get better. I wish I could've had an opportunity when I was younger to be taught how to drive on a track. Wasn't to be for me, but I'm happy to hear that it's out there for others. I'm thankful to have a place to take my little Challenger and push it to my personal limits every once in a while at NCM. I'm no race car driver, but it fills a need that feels inherent in my genes... speed. I'm also glad to live where I do and have many miles of good two lane twisty blacktop in rolling hills for everyday driving.

Reactions: stevewhite
201 - 201 of 201 Posts