Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

441 - 460 of 483 Posts

·
Vendor
12,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #444 · (Edited)
excess of 140 mphs in turn one, only to realized was going way to hot, nearly made it, the left rear when onto the wet rumble strip and I spun into the rumble strips, 2 complete 360's and way off into the wet swampy grass, 4x4 had to pull me out, at least 150 plus feet off track

after being caught in the rain out of sequence on the autox course, was desperate to try to make up points

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,390 Posts
Glad your alright man.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing! I'm Glad that you're alright too Luke! (y)

destroyed the rear diffuser and cracked the differential case
nothing we cant fix (y)
For some high speed off roading, you did good as far as broken parts! I'm glad that none of the broken parts were on you!

Going for a spin like that at over 140 mph, I'd imagine that could pucker you up! Nice job driving!

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
560 Posts
I love the tracks with nice grassy runoff space instead of steel Armco barriers and tire walls just 10' away. Reassuring for a casual track day participant. Looking at you Watkins Glen & Dominion...

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,074 Posts
Lists Luke's phone number...His Dart also listed. Hope we aren't prying...

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,390 Posts
Lists Luke's phone number...His Dart also listed. Hope we aren't prying...

A Guy
I don't think that it's prying if he's the one who listed it. It's public domain now.

I just asked in case it wasn't something that he'd done (thinking back on it now, I should've PM'ed him. My Apologies for that Luke).

441 - 460 of 483 Posts