·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
2nd in D&E and 7th overall

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Congrats Luke. Great job this past weekend. I had the pleasure of meeting your daughter this weekend at the dealership. You guys are truly a class act. The entire experience was phenomenal especially considering I drove down from Md to grab the item. I will certainly do business with you all again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
glad to help anytime

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,991 Posts
Very interesting, thanks for posting. At least you beat that "Shalby"!
How do other teams/owners/drivers feel about your car. I assume it is the heaviest on the track when you are there.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,659 Posts
Congrats Luke (y) We'll live vicariously through you ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
not concerned, many of the people I compete against are using them and some have heavy cars, the Camaro's are typically not that light, my friend Greg's Camaro is just under 4k lbs, Bigred is now below 3900
do you have a thread where you listed all your weight reduction?

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
do not, no ac no heat, nothing behind the dash, all under padding is gone, anything non essential for USCA is removed, etc

Reactions: Frank Julian

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
That’s so cool seeing someone ripping around in a Challenger.
What makes up the D&E class?
Design and Engineering, fancy term for a car show, but with fit and function

Reactions: moparnoother

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Very interesting, thanks for posting. At least you beat that "Shalby"!
How do other teams/owners/drivers feel about your car. I assume it is the heaviest on the track when you are there.
fans love the car, some Ford and GM cars thinks I'm a nuisance I think, lol
a thorn in their side, only Dodge at this event

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,888 Posts
fans love the car, some Ford and GM cars thinks I'm a nuisance I think, lol
a thorn in their side, only Dodge at this event
That means that you're doing your job! I like the fact that you're Representing Dodge in a Big way!

Congratulation Luke on the Great finish too! You must be giving that BEAST a workout (and she's probably giving you one too :D)!

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
That means that you're doing your job! I like the fact that you're Representing Dodge in a Big way!

Congratulation Luke on the Great finish too! You must be giving that BEAST a workout (and she's probably giving you one too :D)!
hand full at times, my best lap on the road course was 1:37.319, good enough for second overall,

the 3rd place 2017 Mustang GT350r with nearly every panel replaced with CF a second slower with a 1:38.496

·
Vendor
12,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
2 weeks prior during a test session I turned a 1:34 however temps were nearly 20 degrees cooler

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,888 Posts
hand full at times, my best lap on the road course was 1:37.319, good enough for second overall,

the 3rd place 2017 Mustang GT350r with nearly every panel replaced with CF a second slower with a 1:38.496
You are doing some driving then because those GT350R's are no joke especially a modded one! Great job Luke and way to Represent! (y)

161 - 180 of 201 Posts