·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
13,872 Posts
I didn't think that a Hellcat would get beat so badly. It is a classic example of the effect of power-to-weight on performance.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
I don't know about now but back in the day (90's) bikes were always quicker off the line that a car but couldn't keep up from a roll if you had a fast car.

But really...I'm already tired of all the 'bad-ass chick' videos that ins some form or fashion seek to display just how awesome girls are compared to guys.

I'd be more impressed if she got off her boyfriend's bike and made some good sandwiches lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know about now but back in the day (90's) bikes were always quicker off the line that a car but couldn't keep up from a roll if you had a fast car.

But really...I'm already tired of all the 'bad-ass chick' videos that ins some form or fashion seek to display just how awesome girls are compared to guys.

I'd be more impressed if she got off her boyfriend's bike and made some good sandwiches lol
Pictures of your scraped knuckles?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
It literally took my breath away. Had to hold my chest.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Once upon a time, Detroit ruled the roads and if it was foreign made, it was second best. Those days ended in the late 60's with the advent of the Japaneese multi cylinder 2 wheeled invasion. But that's OK. They have their world, and as one who's been riding since 1966, let me tell you , the fun ENDS when the temperature gets above 90 or the skies turn black. I'll say this as well, for most of the bikes capable of beating our beloved Helcat, they're no fun to ride more than a hour at a time. Most would agree that the crotch rocket is a crotch killer after 30 miles.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
My bone stock 150ish hp 1000rr would do high nine's in capable hands, and it [email protected] the slowest of the Japanese brands. Bmw @nd Ducati r pushing 200hp bikes now. There is not much that will compete with those bikes unless u have very deep pockets.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
Apples to Oranges guys got to move on. Been there with those crotch rockets, your not going to beat them period. But that's not what we are about. We are old Mopar muscle of the "New Day". I could give a Sh** less about those crotch rockets. Yeah I play around with 'em from time to time if I feel like it. But in the end it's not who's the fastest but who is the coolest'! My Little R/T has the power, comfort, sound system, etc. those crotch rocket could only dream about. Just not going to out run 200+ hp on two wheels and I've heard there is a 300 hp crotch rocket in the near future. More power to 'em if that is their thing, just not mine. If I want to leave this earth early I will find a different way to do it. Just my 2 cents. Remember it's not the speed that kill's you but the sudden stop!

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Apples to Oranges guys got to move on. Been there with those crotch rockets, your not going to beat them period. But that's not what we are about. We are old Mopar muscle of the "New Day". I could give a Sh** less about those crotch rockets. Yeah I play around with 'em from time to time if I feel like it. But in the end it's not who's the fastest but who is the coolest'! My Little R/T has the power, comfort, sound system, etc. those crotch rocket could only dream about. Just not going to out run 200+ hp on two wheels and I've heard there is a 300 hp crotch rocket in the near future. More power to 'em if that is their thing, just not mine. If I want to leave this earth early I will find a different way to do it. Just my 2 cents. Remember it's not the speed that kill's you but the sudden stop!
Or sliding down a cheese grater highway asphalt and suffering from 3rd degree burns.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Would like to see the video where both the Challenger and the bike hit that line of rabbits crossing the road, and how each fared???

·
Registered
98 Posts

Your significant other must feel so special with all your manliness.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
206 Posts
I always got a kick out of it when someone pulled up in a hotrod and thought they were badass when I was on one of my sport bikes..... Seriously? See ya ****** :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts