Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,

I bought a Billet Oil Catch Can for my new 14' Challenger Classic which just arrived.

I would like to keep my stock CAI, (at least for now) there is no way this sucker can fit on engine block stud with the stock CAI. Read somewhere that it fits right under the stock intake... whoever wrote that must have been smoking something... at least not on the 14'.

Is there another logical place to mount this thing or special bracket I can use.

She only has 10 gentle miles on her so far, would like to get catch can on right away and most likely explore different CAI options in the future.

Thanks for any advice or help

Cheers,
Flash

·
Registered
213 Posts
Passenger side fender. There is a bracket there to which you can bolt on to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Passenger side fender. There is a bracket there to which you can bolt on to.
Right on, just saw a picture of one bolted to a fender with stock intake still installed.

I assume I will need to order a special bracket/adapter and get some longer hoses?

·
Super Moderator
13,853 Posts
Billet makes a Z-bracket and you can also buy a fender bracket. Either one should provide sufficient clearance. You can order one from Speedlogix, one of our vendors.

Here are some examples.

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I sent you a PM to my forsale ad.
There's a better way to do it that that Z bracket and super long hoses.
Ron

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I got the Z-bracket also.

When I got mine with the Z-bracket my first thought was that it would be weak and would vibrate right off however, I installed it and it is a nice and tight install no movement at all, very surprised now Im just waiting to powder coat it along with the other billet items I have for my 392.

David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts