Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was window shopping at Billet Technology, and their Billet dipstick cover is listed for 2008-2014 only. I know American Bros makes one, but I don't like it as well. Does anyone have a billet dipstick cover for the 3.6L?

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind, I see Speedlogix has one with their logo one side, and OEM logo on the other :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
I have the Speedlogix version. I was on a mission to get rid of anything yellow plastic in my engine bay.

I have to tell you, I had trouble here getting out that push pin, but others have not.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I've been eyeballing the windshield washer cover and the dipstick. The Oil fill and radiator tank ones too. Might just pull the trigger at some point.

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
Yeah, I've been eyeballing the windshield washer cover and the dipstick. The Oil fill and radiator tank ones too. Might just pull the trigger at some point.

A Guy
Yeah, I bought the whole shebang there. Nothing troublesome other than that dipstick handle(for me anyway). With the oil fill cap, you need to really tighten that small hex screw they give you. I didn't. :frown:

So my oil fill cap was just vibrating on there. When I would come to a red light, I would wonder what the [email protected] is rattling on the driver's side of my engine? So, when I discovered that little hex head screw found a new home on the side of the road somewhere, I used some black RTV under the cap, and now all is fine with the world. No vibrations.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I can come up with ways to save myself. :nerd:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
It's crazy Speedlogix doesn't offer color choices anymore. I'm glad I got mine when I did.

Check this link out. At least you have color choices.

Billet Oil Dip Stick

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I didn't like that design, I like their other one, but it's 2008-2014. I think you can still get yours in color if you by the package. A Guy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts