Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at getting some Billet Technology items for under my hood. I have a White IE 392, and was considering Blue Anodized or Black Anodized. Any thoughts or opinions on color? I think the Blue would look nice.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I went with the satin finish on my white IE. I thought about the blue but decided against it. No real reason except I like the satin better and it matches the billet trim I added to the interior. I think the blue would look good.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Johnny.

I ordered the entire Billet underhood dress up kit plus strut covers, fuse box cover, beverage delete and name plate in blue anodized. I expect it any day now and will post pics once installed. :thumbsup:

-Rock

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, go with blue... the IE's are basically the rolling flag of Mopar (because of the colors)... keep with the theme, IMO. Maybe a slight dash of red somewhere to pick-up the 392 badge and brake calipers?!?!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Heres the blue on a black Srt The only thing that the color is not a perfect match on is the shock covers its a little lighter in color. The hoses are Speedlogix and the Carbon Fan shroud is Carbon By Design.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.