Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Billet tech hood shock rod covers in red. MINT CONDITION absolutely nothing wrong

You can’t buy these anymore
75.00 shipped in the USA only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep 09 srt
Pm in comming

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold
Will ship today
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts
I've had these, black of course, on my wish list. Was wondering why you said "You can't buy these anywhere"...Opened their page and for the 1st time noticed

Oh man! First Razors Edge, now BT...No one makes covers I really like anymore :(

A Guy

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've had these, black of course, on my wish list. Was wondering why you said "You can't buy these anywhere"...Opened their page and for the 1st time noticed

Oh man! First Razors Edge, now BT...No one makes covers I really like anymore :(

A Guy
Yep I need a set of black ones too

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
You know what's funny? I just picked up a set of these in red. $125.00 shipped and you guys can send them back for black powder coating

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,694 Posts
I can have someone hand make them too, but neither will get them to me for $54.95! $125.00 + shipping and powder coating? No thanks. A Guy

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a lathe and a cnc 3 axes mill and I have no desire to make them lol. That is why I sold them. Making them is the cheap easy part. The anodizing and or powder coating is the expensive part

1 - 11 of 11 Posts