Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete underhood kit as sold by BT. For the 6.1 Package includes engine oil cap cover, power steering set, washer fluid cap, transmission cap cover, radiator cap cover, dipstick and low pressure ac port cap cover. I also have the two beverage delete disk as well. This set from BT was their original pcp color. They have since found a much better color match for the pcp. I have seen several Furious Fuchsia cars and believe these would look great. Perfect color match, no. Nor were they for the pcp but received many compliments at shows. 150.00 for all.

[/URL][/IMG]

I am providing a second pic of the anodized color difference just for those who are curious in the change.

[/URL][/IMG]

Also available: E&G Classics rear window louvers. Texture and abs color great match with factory mopar rear spoiler ( unpainted molded blk ) U pay shipping and the cost will be rather high. Local or close would be best as buyer pays shipping due to asking price of 170.00
I ran with these for a year and they are in great shape.

http://www.carid.com/2008-dodge-challenger-body-kits/eg-classics-window-louvers-326870.html?%22cagpspn=pla%22&gclid=CLzAhJarh7wCFSvl7AodfTIAbQ

·
Registered
75 Posts
Willing to sell only the deletes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts