1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Billet Technology Throttle Body Cover - Blue Finish
Mopar outlined engraved
50$ SHIPPED - firm

I purchased for a 2009 - 5.7L it will not fit a 2009 5.7.... I do not know what size throttle body it will fit it does have a notch cut out on the left hand side. (see pictures) It may not even fit a challenger, but a Chrysler or Jeep throttle body. I wish I could give more information on what it will fit.

Hopefully someone could help chime in and point me in the right direction for make and model.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP -- any information on where this cover will fit I would like to find a home and fit it to a vehicle instead of using this as a paper weight. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If you still have this tomorrow, I'll pull the trigger at $50, I've got a 13 R/T.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent check your messages Dak.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Sorry, for not getting back to you in time, I have to back out of getting this right now. I do apologize for taking so long to get back to you. Good luck with Sale, if it is available, when I'm in a better position to spend on dress up items, than I'll grab it, Right now I have two vehicles that need maintenance so fun things have to take a back seat to necessities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts