Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got some black anodized Billet Technology items for the engine bay. I gotta look good for the upcoming car show season.

Install is a snap and as usual BT delivers with top quality parts and excellent customer service.

The install is a snap, so I did a little time lapse photography. Turned out pretty good and was a good test for a future project :)

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
It sure beats that yellow washer fluid cap and dip stick. Did the fuse box cover match the rest of the stuff? I ask them that because it wasn't part of my underhood kit but never got an answer.

·
Registered
576 Posts
How long does it take for them to fill the order? I ordered mine stuff 2 weeks ago and it I havent gotten it. I understand they have to outsource stuff to be colored but you would think they would have some stuff in stock. I know they make a good product so im trying to be patient but when it comes to my car im not very patient at all.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
I would think you should get it soon. they shipped mine within that time but they may be like RPI and be backed up because everyone wants to spend their tax refund before it gets used for something else.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe the parts are all custom engraved. I'm sure they employ JIT (just in time) ordering.

I think mine took about 3 weeks. Well worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
I love BT & SpeedLogix parts.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts