·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with sublime coming next year do you think they will they make green again?
We can get any color done you want and I'd suggest even paint matching for green or other specific colors.

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Bling bling! All in stock for immediate shipment!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Hearing what happened with Billet Tech and you guys. I'm glad you guys were able to still have engine dress up items. those look pretty nice.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Hearing what happened with Billet Tech and you guys. I'm glad you guys were able to still have engine dress up items. those look pretty nice.
We have known the folks at UPR for almost 15 years, they carry great stuff, and fit our requirements for timely delivery of their product :) it is great to be able to offer our customers immediate shipment of quality billet items for their Mopars, with zero lead times!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
We have received several questions about the finishes of these products, so here are some more pics!

Standard Satin finish is high quality and has a great shine on its own as seen here.

20140421_160816 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

however for those wanting something special, the polished finish is truly a cut above. We have been thoughly impressed with the depth and quality of the polished finish on these parts, as seen here, we will have some installed pics to show you soon

20140425_130355 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

20140425_130414 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

All underhood caps and covers are in stock and ready for immediate shipment in both satin or polished finishes! No delays or production waits!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
We have received several questions about the finishes of these products, so here are some more pics!

Standard Satin finish is high quality and has a great shine on its own as seen here.

20140421_160816 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

however for those wanting something special, the polished finish is truly a cut above. We have been thoughly impressed with the depth and quality of the polished finish on these parts, as seen here, we will have some installed pics to show you soon

20140425_130355 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

20140425_130414 by speedlogixlisa, on Flickr

All underhood caps and covers are in stock and ready for immediate shipment in both satin or polished finishes! No delays or production waits!
Are you going to have custom colors? I would like to see these in black.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Are you going to have custom colors? I would like to see these in black.
Black is in the plans, we have catch cans in black already, but interior and exterior we are looking to add black as well.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Polished dip stock installed on a 392. More pics of other items to follow!

In stock for immediate shipment!

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
In addition to the underhood covers we also have strut tower covers available as well! The UPR Billet Stepped Strut covers are in stock for immediate shipment in satin or high polished finishes.
Here is a pic of the beautiful polished finish installed, as you can see they also fit with our strut tower bar installed, unlike some other covers on the market

For more info or to order click here:
Billet Stepped Strut Covers 05-14 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum

·
Vendor
5,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why wait months when you can get them now ... :D

Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales
1 - 20 of 56 Posts