Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The manufacturer's website doesn't have the Challenger listed as an available exhaust but this store (Challenger Exhaust-Billy Boat Challenger Exhaust) seems to have the systems. Weird.

Wondering if anyone has any knowledge of or opinions on these systems.

Thanks!

·
Banned
804 Posts
I love mine....it's the second one I have on the second car. Sounds great and looks even better.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

Any sound clips or could you describe the sound? Drone? Easy installation?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
185 Posts
I love mine too. Deep but relatively quiet. Absolutely no drone at any rpm. Very well built, high quality. Would buy again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I also plan to get the B&B exhaust for my Challenger, have one on my SRT/10 Ram and the reason for sale was because they are by far the DEEPEST sounding exhaust system, gotta love that deep (non tiny) rumble, sinister!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've had a couple sets on my BMWs. Extremely well made, fully polished stainless. Great sounding - especially on V-8s.

I almost got them for the challenger, but ended up getting Flowmasters for significantly less. I also got the Flowmaster drone. I am happy though with the sound. If the challenger were a long term car for me - I would have went billy boat without a doubt.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I have a B&B system on my Hummer, it sounds awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts