Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at changing springs on my 2010 R/T Classic and everyone has been telling me I have the "Nivomat" shocks on the rear. I took a look at the rear shocks and they are Bilstein's. Does Bilstein make a "Nivomat" load leveling shock or do I have something different? :scratchhead: I believe my car has the track pack on it. Any help appreciated.

·
Banned
368 Posts
2010 Super Track Pak came with Black Bilsteins, that I know.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I have Bilsteins on my '10 PCP R/TC too. I have heard/read that not all cars got Nivomats. I am not sure what the criteria was to decide what cars got what shock.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sean,

I saw the Super Track Pak on the build sheet but was confused by all I've heard about the Nivomats. Sso I guess I can assume that I can use normal lowering springs without any issues? I just want to put SRT8 springs all around.

Appreciate the reply. -Norm

·
Banned
368 Posts
Thanks Sean,

I saw the Super Track Pak on the build sheet but was confused by all I've heard about the Nivomats. Sso I guess I can assume that I can use normal lowering springs without any issues? I just want to put SRT8 springs all around.

Appreciate the reply. -Norm
NP...that is what this place is about!:guiness: There are quite a few threads on here about installing the SRT springs on an R/T...just search and you will have a lot of reading!!

·
Banned
368 Posts
One more thing about the STP....the front Sway Bar is the same diameter as the SRT and the rear in 1mm larger. STP is the best option on an R/T...IMHO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.