Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, my name is Mike and I am from Marysville Washington.I had the opportunity in Nov. 2019 to go through the factory order process and pick out a brand new 2020 which through many delays arrived at the dealership 2 weeks ago. I just love how the Mango Orange looks on this car. It is an automatic, and has the Houndstooth cloth interior, I am looking to put Katzkin leather into it at some point in order to get some orange accent into the seats. As far as mods go, first I am going to darken all the marker lights, and tail lights, otherwise from that I am looking to this forum for suggestions as it is a new one, I imagine not a lot of people have them yet. As I am new to this forum I look forward to any questions or comments.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Welcome and congrats . So, give a little info, is it auto or manual? leather or cloth? any mods planned yet or waiting?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,039 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
43 Posts
She is beautiful. Enjoy it, smile till my face hurts when I look at mine. Then like a Cheshire cat when I go down the road. Congratulations & welcome.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome from California Mike ;) Looks great (y)

I hope she had wide hips! :oops:

A Guy

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome from Rhode Island. I also have a Go Mango! It's a great color. At times and can look red.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Go Man-Go, that is beautiful! The Shaker just tops it off perfectly.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts