Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R/T SP WB 6M in Hellraisin
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello world,

Like the title says, I've been lurking the forums for a while now but yesterday my order finally arrived!

2020 SP WB in Hellraisin Purple! I couldn't be happier with it! When the sun hits that paint it just looks so good! It's going in this weekend for PPF, ceramic coat, and window tints and I really can't wait to see it at it's best!

Anyway now that I have the car I figured there's no excuse to not introduce myself...
So hey everyone, I'm Tim!

IMG_20200623_130425.jpg
IMG_20200623_130221.jpg
IMG_20200623_130353.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Welcome from Portland!

Reactions: TimJSavedTheDay

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Shes is going to be a head Turner. I really like the hellraisin. Plum crazy was gorgeous but it pales in comparison. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Scatpack
38 Posts
Hello world,

Like the title says, I've been lurking the forums for a while now but yesterday my order finally arrived!

2020 SP WB in Hellraisin Purple! I couldn't be happier with it! When the sun hits that paint it just looks so good! It's going in this weekend for PPF, ceramic coat, and window tints and I really can't wait to see it at it's best!

Anyway now that I have the car I figured there's no excuse to not introduce myself...
Welcome from Chicago. Beautiful color, gorgeous car. Congrats

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Indiana.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,915 Posts
Welcome from California Tim ;) Looks great, congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello world,

View attachment 996570 View attachment 996571 View attachment 996572
Welcome from Boise

·
Registered
2020 R/T SP WB 6M in Hellraisin
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh wow I had no idea so many would reply, I assumed this would get buried! I'll address as many as I can. Ok here goes!

First of all thank you for all the welcomes and compliments on the car!

Next:
@moparnoother - Yes it's been one day and she's already turning heads! I reeeeally had my heart set on a '19 Plum Crazy but by the time my money was ready I couldn't find one. Decided to roll the dice on Hellraisin and ZERO regrets, I love it!

@Speedlogix-Sales - Tints are going to be great, pity I need to stay Illinois legal or I would go darker than 35 but it is what it is. I prefer no tickets!

@MiHiHemi - Oh I already know it on the wallet, but this one's staying stock for at least the first few years... After that, let's just say I have some plans.

@Cabdriver - With a name like that I thought you'd be used to yellow no? Haha I kid, I kid! Never you worry, that banana is coming off when she gets to the detailer for the royal treatment!

@Everyone who responded - Thanks again for the warm welcome! Stay safe out there and more pictures to come once I get it cleaned up proper!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts