Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2020 R/T SP WB 6M in Hellraisin
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
35% will look great! I have real dark tint, I honestly wish I would've went a few shades lighter as it can be a paint!

- Alexis
Thanks for the heads up, I'm sure it will look amazing. I had a friend who went full limo tints on his Lincoln years ago and he was constantly getting pulled over or panic rolling down all windows when he happened to spot them first. I kept thinking "How is this worth it??"

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,803 Posts
Wow, looks extremely nice. I love my PCP SPS, but on a widebody, that Hellraisin looks amazing.
That and Frostbite look great with the extra body lines and no graphics.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Wow, looks extremely nice. I love my PCP SPS, but on a widebody, that Hellraisin looks amazing.
That and Frostbite look great with the extra body lines and no graphics.
Thank you ! I 100% agree, no graphics... I had thought about black wrap on the hood roof and trunk but that was before I saw it, it looks perfect as is!

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
217 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Color is amazing, but I'm biased, picked up my own Hellraisin 1320 earlier this week. I've walked into the garage at least 318 times over the past 4 days and I fall more and more in love with the color each time I check in on her.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Welcome from Texas! Color is amazing, but I'm biased, picked up my own Hellraisin 1320 earlier this week. I've walked into the garage at least 318 times over the past 4 days and I fall more and more in love with the color each time I check in on her.
Hahaha nice! The morning after the day I bought it I went to the garage to get the dogs food, I saw that purple and blinked twice, smiled and thought "Oh yeah, that really happened!"

·
Registered
28 Posts
NICE!!!! Now get it Ceramic Coated and the front end fender flares and mirrors PPFed and you'll be set!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
NICE!!!! Now get it Ceramic Coated and the front end fender flares and mirrors PPFed and you'll be set!!!
It's at the shop as we speak getting the whole front end PPFd along with the lower side and the rear fender flares. Whole thing should be getting the crystal syrum ultra today and I'll be bringing her home Thursday! Pics to come...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts