Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bit the Bullet, 2012 Classic R/T

I finally bit the bullet & bought a BSP 2012 Classic R/T 6 speed manual so I can fit in with all of the rest of you guys. I have wanted one since way back in 2005/2006' when I drove several prototypes. Man, I don't know why I waited so long (beside the car payment). What a nice car. So nice & quiet, handles good & pretty fast also. I am happy with it so far & plan on just leaving it stock as a driver. I have the old hot rods to beat on and race.

Attachments

Reactions: Locko and DJ Hemi

·
Premium Member
7,328 Posts
Nice! Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just upgraded to a 2012 R/T Classic from my 2010 SE. I love it!

·
Registered
471 Posts
That is a beautiful color. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
It's the SWEET spot----best value in terms of price vs performance & features.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats and welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome to CT

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I have only put a few hundred miles on it so far being summer. Usually, driving my old Charger when the weather is nice or driving my Ram pulling the trailer hauling someone else cars out to the track. I enjoy everything about it so far. Just realized playing with the message center you can record your 0-60 times and record a 1/4 Mile pass. This is going to make getting everywhere a much quicker trip. Lol.

·
Registered
253 Posts
As the owner of a BSP 2012 R/T I must complement you on your taste in cars. lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice color and car. Makes me really miss my '11 R/T Classic. I think the Classic really is the best model that captures the vibe of the challengers of the 70's. I know everybody feels the SRT is the way to go ( and now it's the Hellcat ) but it's the R/T that has the right balance for me. I don't race, just like cruzing and looking good doing it. Can't wait to order a new '15 R/T Classic (now an option pkg) and get back to a muscle car. My new Ram Laramie is nice but not a Challenger. Good Luck

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a better picture of it after a cruise.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And one out in the driveway with my Charger. Hmmm, which one do I take out for a cruise today.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is my 70 R/T Drag Radial project Challenger. I need to get it out of the garage & get a picture of it & the newer 2012 in a picture together. Old VS New.... And then also take a picture of all three of them together.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks me too. I can't get enough of the old iron but I am getting used to driving this 2012 also. Got another one waiting for a resto someday. Charger #2 waiting its day.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts