Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my 2014 Challenger SRT8, which I ordered in Black with Black Stripes. It showed up with Grey Stripes, which when the dealer looked into it, they claim that apparently they don't offer Black Stripes on the 2014 SRT's, so instead of contacting anyone, they just put on Grey ones... Anyway, the Grey look great, but since it's not what I ordered, the dealer is going to remove them and put on after-market matte black stripes. Does anyone have some good pictures of a Black Challenger with Black Matte Stripes? I still have the option to just get the Grey ones removed and want to make sure that I really want to have them put Black ones on....

·
Registered
38 Posts
A member here has the combo you're looking for. Check out a couple pics here (scroll down for more)
http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f19/smoked-out-my-srt8-125090/

I have matte black stripes on my black R/T. Not exactly what you're looking for, but might help give you an idea.
In some light they stand out, but in other light they disappear.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here are mine, put on by Big Worm Graphics here in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Here ya go...

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
914 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Matte black on black is one of the best combos imo... great ghost effect that looks mean.
here are some ref pics...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
If it was my rig, I would do what that first car raceheart77 posted, have the stripes continue over the bumpers, front and back, including the spoiler on the back.

There are 2 or more stripe companies, who are supporting vendors on this site, look in the vendor section.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Whats that front pumper on raceheart77 picture attachment ?

That black srt8 front bumper looks nice where can i get something like that? Thank you

·
Registered
111 Posts
That is an SMS (Saleen) bumper. I think they are about $1500 or so.

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
I have ALWAYS lusted after the black paint, black stripes on teh Cudas and Challengers back in the day and for the longest time, that was what I planned to get when I bought mine. Well something came up and I went a different route, but that combo is so bad ass! :burnout:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts