Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it!!!!! Black 392 6spd, ordered 3/23, delivered 5/24. "Wow" pretty much sums it up! I'm only '5 4'' in heels (yes, I'm a woman) but I feel so much taller behind the wheel of my new SRT. I absolutely LOVE it!

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I got it!!!!! Black 392 6spd, ordered 3/23, delivered 5/24. "Wow" pretty much sums it up! I'm only '5 4'' in heels (yes, I'm a woman) but I feel so much taller behind the wheel of my new SRT. I absolutely LOVE it!
I feel the love also! Congratulations...

·
Super Moderator
16,476 Posts
Congrats! and welcome to CT.

Not too many women drive manual transmissions - and a muscle car to boot!:burnout:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
Color me N V....LOL....love that color combo and the 392.....:thumbsup: Congrats on the new Challenger. I'm vertically challenged too.... but feel like 6'2" in my Challenger......( shhhhh I think its just the power seats....:bigthumb:)

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Congrats on the new Black Beauty... Or is it Black Beast? I think, a little of both! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Attack of the 50' woman!
I got mine 5/7 traded in the R/T

·
Banned
675 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats. The 392 is awesome isn't it? It only gets even better as you break it in!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Congradulations from Alaska. Have fun!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
A woman who can drive a stick. Married? Congrats on the ride.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Congrats!! I love the black my self :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A woman who can drive a stick. Married? Congrats on the ride.
LOL...yes, I am married with 2 kids. Thanks for the congrats guys. Pics to follow...of the car, not of me in heels..lol. I ordered my car with gray stripes but then had this sinking feeling that it would look like duck tape. What a nice surprise when it arrived - looks great, IMO.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
everytime I buy a black car I say never again!!! notice the color of my vette in my signature that I traded in for the challenger.

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here he is...Mr. Muscle

I finally parked it long enough to wash, clay, polish, wax and take a few pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Awesome car! Love my Black Mopar 10, great to see a black 392 SRT! Good luck with it! Enjoy!

JS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts