Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just changed out the brakes on my 2016 Scat Pack. Selling the front 4 piston Brembo calipers with all the hardware and pads, as well as the rotors. They worked great, took them off at 15.5k miles (see pic), with no issues other than some squealing (appears the shim on the backside of one pad had moved around a bit). Rotors are measuring at 32 MM all the way around (8 different points measured on each rotor) and are measuring evenly from the outer edge of the rotor to as far in as my calipers will reach. Min thickness is 30 MM, so plenty of life left. No abnormal wear on the rotors, in great shape. Calipers could use a cleaning and have a little bit of scratches in the paint.

Looking for $500 OBO plus shipping. I can take the pads and hardware out and take more detail pics of the pistons and what not if requested. Will sell just the calipers if interested.

Message me here or email me at [email protected], located in Phoenix AZ.

Thanks,
Aero

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Selling 4 x WR2 wheels off my 2016 Scat Pack with 15.5k miles. In great shape but not perfect obviously. I'll post one picture, because they are all the same, and if can get as detailed as required for interested buyers. You'll get the center caps but no TPMS.

Thinking $800 OBO plus shipping, located in Phoenix AZ.

Thanks,
Aero

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack; 2018 SXT
87 Posts
These seem to be fairly priced. I'm looking for a set for my SXT, and I'm in San Diego so could even pick these up in person. These ones are just like my 3rd favorite option... Prefer the hellcat slingshots, followed by WP3, then these ones.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I agree, I like the Slingshots as well but they're double the price for a set in good condition.

I'd be willing to drive a little bit to help out the buyer too. Here are some pics on my Granite Chrystal 392 Shaker.

·
Registered
‘74 Duster 360 4M
672 Posts
These seem to be fairly priced. I'm looking for a set for my SXT, and I'm in San Diego so could even pick these up in person. These ones are just like my 3rd favorite option... Prefer the hellcat slingshots, followed by WP3, then these ones.
Might verify that they fit. Just a heads up.

·
Registered
2019 Scat Pack; 2018 SXT
87 Posts
Good point,Dion. I'm sure they'll fit my SXT but doubt they will clear the 6 pot brembos on my Scat. I want wheels that will at first go on the SXT, but if I don't keep that car, it was meant to be a spare set for the Scat. Thanks for the heads up... I was overlooking that bit

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,209 Posts

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,231 Posts
Are the WR2 wheels 9.0” or 9.5”?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts