Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do a black and gold scheme for their Chally? I have a '10 SRT in black. looking to dress it up a bit. Gold pinstripes? Hood Stripes? Bumble Bee?
Any photos would be great!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,987 Posts
The Hurst is definitely the best looking package car. Be nice if they added a really strong performance package to it!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Yes...I had it done by Drop Top Customs out of Florida last year and I love it! :)
Congrats on what must be the only one! It looks awesome! They did a fantastic job with the roof and back windows. With the top down, that car looks absolutely sick!

Damn, Dodge really ought to consider doing this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Why do some hurst cars have the gold covering the whole raised part of the hood, as in the second post of the thread, and yours are the stripes only? Just curious. Your car does look great.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Why do some hurst cars have the gold covering the whole raised part of the hood, as in the second post of the thread, and yours are the stripes only? Just curious. Your car does look great.
Good question, I think the first post is just the publicity shots Ive never seen it again...

·
Registered
348 Posts
The Hursts are the best looking Challengers for sure. They knew where to start, omit, and stop the stripes perfectly. I like the black and gold.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I'm also thinking about a gold strip package on my BB. It looks really sharp.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
As said by another...I think the shot you see was just a "promo" shot when Hurst was first restarting up in 09.....
As far as I know, they only do the stripes like on mine on the Gold and Black...they do have a "performance series" you can see on www.hurstperformancevehicles.com and it is a bit different...

·
Registered
616 Posts
If I recall correctly, some of the old Pontiac Trans Am Firebirds had gold graphics over a black paint scheme. It looked good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts